- On a 4-point scale the applicant must have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0. Please view the MA Program Profile for information on recent applicants and admitted students.
- Although an economics degree is not a prerequisite it is preferred.
- Applicants should have two semesters of calculus and one course in a calculus based statistics.
- Applicants are required to submit a written statement of career plans, and current CV, and have three letters of recommendation sent on their behalf.
- International applicants and domestic non-native English speaking applicants must demonstrate proof of English proficiency before gaining admissions to a graduate program.
The following links will provide more detailed information regarding this requirement:
Graduate Studies English Proficiency
Applied English Center English Proficiency
Official Graduate Studies published policy
TOFEL code for KU = 6871