• Home
  • Out-of-State Travel Notification Form

Out-of-State Travel Notification Form

If you are traveling outside of Kansas, then this form must be submitted—even if you are traveling to Kansas City, Missouri. Please submit this form at least 2 weeks prior to travel.

Even if you are not requesting funding, this form should be submitted. Failure to submit this form prior to travel, may result in medical expenses accrued while traveling to not be covered by your Student Health Insurance. 

City and State or City and Country (e.g., Chicago, IL or Berlin, Germany)